• Toys for Tots is December 3-14, make sure to bring a minimum $5 toy donation for ages 0-12 to your B6 class to win a class pizza party!

• Our Jingle Books drive is now through December 13, make sure to bring in children's books to help kids in our district!

• Follow us on Instagram @timberwolftimes

• Follow us on Twitter @lchstwolftimes

• Did you know parking passes are free? Make sure to register your car in the front office!

Timberwolf Times

5 Places to Visit This Fall

Back to Article
Back to Article

5 Places to Visit This Fall

Photo courtesy of allpest-thoroughcheck.com

Madi Bailey, Staff Writer

It’s finally starting to feel like fall, and some of us love it; though some of us want it to be 90 degrees and sunny again. However, even if you hate fall or love fall, we can all get a little bored sometimes. If you get bored and need something to do this fall, here’s some places you can visit!

1. Green Bluff

Green Bluff has everything you need for fall: pumpkin picking, apple picking, a corn maze, food, and animals. Green Bluff is only 15 minutes out of Spokane and is at the foothills of Mt. Spokane. This is definitely a place you will want to be visiting this fall!

1.  Prairie Home Farm  – Lil’ Punkin Pie Co.

Even though Green Bluff is a very fun place to go it’s a bit of a drive to get there. So if you’re looking for something a little more local, try going to Prairie Home Farms. Prairie Home Farm has animals, animal feeding, pumpkin picking, and a pie company. It’s basically just a local version of Green Bluff. If you’re interested in going to this pumpkin patch, they are open Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 am to 5 pm and the farm is located on 7790 N Atlas Rd.

1.  ScaryWood

You’ve most likely heard of scarywood. But if you haven’t you’ve at least heard of Silverwood. Scarywood happens every year at Silverwood. Scarywood has 5 haunted attractions and 7 scare zones. Scarywood is perfect for you and your friends to go visit if you like a good fright! “If you want to pee your pants, then go to Scarywood”, says Izzy Cochran, a freshman here at Lake City. If you are interested in going, Scarywood is located at 27843 US-95.

(for more information visit http://www.scarywoodhaunt.com/ )

1. Post Falls Haunted House

If you like being scared, continue to read this. If you don’t, you probably won’t like this one. The Post Falls’  haunted house is spook-tacular in general, but it is a non profit organization and all of the money goes to charity. Admission is only $7 or $5 if you bring 2 cans of food. If you are interested, it is at 4th Ave. & Post St and they are open October 15-31.

1. Downtown Coeur d’ Alene

This is a simple one, just go downtown. Downtown is something you can really do all year long, because there is so much to do. You can go to The Vault and get a warm drink or you can go take a walk around McEuen Park or hike up Tubbs Hill to see some good fall colors. There’s something for everyone, so if you have nothing to do, grab some friends and head downtown.